Are you embarrassed by your smile? Sharing your smile is not only one of the best ways to be noticed by others, it can help to change the way people perceive you. Did you know that a good looking smile can actually help you earn 5-10% more at your job? A smile is a large part of your overall appearance and you need to make sure your smile is looking its best. Cosmetic dentistry in Sunset allows you to finally perfect your smile and have one that you are proud to share with others. Sunset Dental Care offers multiple cosmetic dentistry services designed to enhance your smile. Here are some of the treatment options to consider:
- Teeth whitening – In office procedures designed to improve the color of your teeth by several shades. We also provide at-home treatments for some patients in need of touch-up whitening treatment.
- Dental veneers – Veneers are designed to reshape teeth and to cover up flaws on the surface of a tooth.
- Cosmetic bonding – Our cosmetic bonding treatments can conceal blemishes and improve the appearance of your teeth.
- Dental implants – We provide dental implant services for patients with missing teeth. Contact our office to discuss your dental implant needs.
Why You Need Cosmetic Dentistry in Sunset
If you find yourself looking for a smile you can be proud to share, call our Sunset dental office. We are here to help you! Our treatment plans are custom-designed for each patient following an initial consultation to determine what needs you have, and what you would like to achieve with your cosmetic dentistry treatments. If you have been on the fence about cosmetic dentistry, here are some reasons why you may want to consider it for your situation:
- Cosmetic dentistry will correct aesthetic flaws. If you have problems with the way your teeth currently look, we can help. From reshaping to removing stains, cosmetic dentistry can completely repair a tooth that is embarrassing.
- Cosmetic dentistry will help you look younger. When you can reverse the effects of aging, its always a welcome moment! Cosmetic dentistry is designed to help you look years younger.
- Improve your career. Despite what many people think, looks matter in careers. If you are embarrassed about your smile, it can cause you to have problems with your confidence. Showing up to a job interview with a bright, confident smile can go a long way in helping to enhance your career prospects.
- Prevent additional damage. When you have a perfected smile, it will help to prevent your teeth from additional dental concerns. Dental crowns can protect the root of a tooth from decay while veneers can help to prevent additional stains from coffee, tea, and soda.
- Improve your self-esteem and confidence. Several research studies have found that people with healthy smiles are more confident from their co-workers and others. If you would like to feel better about yourself when you look in the mirror, now is the time to consider cosmetic dentistry.
Schedule a consultation with Sunset Dental Care today and be on your way to a perfect smile you are proud to share!